Friday, March 21, 2014

Woman pleads not guilty in possible texting, driving death

Our family is saddened by Carlas choice to plead Not Guilty.  We will all wait for another month for a possible trial date to be scheduled or to see if Carla decides to enter a plea deal. We all know that this accident was just that. An Accident.  I'm sure this woman did not intend to kill my dad or cause extreme injury to my mom but she did make a lot of mistakes that day and she DID ultimately cause the death of my dad by being distracted. She also chose to be uninsured, which left our family with the financial responsibility to cover all of the medical bills. We hope she will take responsibility for her actions and hopefully someday be able to say "I'm Sorry." She needs our prayers just as much or more than our family does.



KSL Article



Woman pleads not guilty in possible texting, driving death

2 comments:

  1. I am quite shocked to hear this. How one can plead not guilty in these circumstances until they have a solid evidence to prove their claim. My uncle who works with a DUI attorney Los Angeles was telling me that now her punishment and penalty might get compounded as she has pleaded not guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally unique stuff is here really amazing!!!
    truck accident

    ReplyDelete