Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Red Thumb Reminder Fundraiser!!

Red Thumb Reminder's Steve Babcock is brilliant.. he is starting a red nail revolution!! This is his idea:






Anyone can do this. All you need is a thumb, some nail polish and the desire to be safer behind the wheel.  I decided to paint my thumbnail red so every time I picked up my phone from behind the wheel, all I would see was a big red thumb reminding me to put the phone away. As silly as it sounds, it totally worked. And now my hope is that it'll work for everyone else. One red thumbnail at a time.





Jamberry Nails has started a fundraiser and will donate 25% of all sales from their red lacquer nail polish to our Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks Campaign!! Go buy some red polish and help make the roads safer for all of us!


Click here for details

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog because it is user friendly with appreciative information.
    death

    ReplyDelete